I can thank my sister for the randomness of the latest find - the SIGG bottle. Now, I've know of SIGGS, embraced them as the recycler's preferred potable water vessel. But I got one for Christmas and brought it to work on a whim in the New Year. Maybe the personalization of this SIGG bottle through CAFE PRESS (http://www.cafepress.com/designer/sigg/) will be the means by which I finally embrace this New Years Resolution. Mine reads, 'Peace Love and Nancy," and with hydration I hope to achieve Peace and Love. A girl can hope :)
The rants and raves of a New Hampshire gal whose idea of good food ranges from burgers to kobe beef. I thoroughly enjoy great films, live theater and music and am offering my opinion to anyone who cares.. namely as a excuse to let myself keep enjoying these pleasures for something besides JUST my personal enjoyment. Not that my personal enjoyment isn't reason enough, in my humble opinion!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
H to the O
In all this talk about food, drinks seem to be neglected.. and with drinks comes nifty drinking containers. We all know the adage we should drink 6-8, 80z glasses of water a day. Most of us don't, and I am one of the "most." As New Years Resolutions go, I promised myself I would drink more water, and haven't. Though today, I realized I was thirsty and my classic diet coke wasn't going to cut it. So, off I went to the office fridge to get myself water.. because while room temperature water absorbs faster and therefore relieves thirst more quickly, I prefer to drink only ice cold water. No ice machine at work, means finding the best device by which to store my water at the coldest temperature possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment